Compiled by Cliff Rames, 18 Sept. 2011
In case you missed anything, here is a round-up of this week’s links to the news articles, blog posts and videos that highlighted Croatia, its wine or wine culture. This feature will be published every Sunday. Cheers!
1) Jim’s Loire: “The Wine Gang – today Croatia tomorrow the world – and three wines from Croatia”
2) Grapefan’s Wine Adventures: “Wines of Croatia”
3) Woodland Hills Wine Company By the Glass: “An Afternoon in Central Europe”
4) The Morning Claret: “Dalmatia Part I – Grk, the most feminine of all grapes”
5) RJonwine.com: “Croatian Tasting for Wine Bloggers with Blue Danube’s Frank Dietrich”
6) Adegga.com: “Mediterano Plavac Mali, Croatia 2007”
7) CroTouristGuide.com: “Where to spend the most beautiful weekends in Croatia”
8) Slobodna Dalmacija: “The American Zinfandel originates from Dalmatia”
9) Wines of Croatia blog: “A Bit about Babić (the Grape) – Part I”
P.S. We love to hear from you!
If you have comments or other news to share, please comment on this post or email us at email@example.com