Compiled by Cliff Rames, 04 Sept. 2011
In case you missed anything, here is a round-up of this week’s links to the news articles, blog posts and videos that highlighted Croatia, its wine or wine culture. This is a new feature which will be published every Sunday going forward. Cheers!
1) WINEpiphany: In anticipation of the Wines of Croatia Tasting
2) James the Wine Guy: Bura-Mrgudić 2009 Pelješac Galerija
3) Wine + Food Travel: Rovinj, Croatia Captures Heart and Belly
4) CNN: Istria is not the new Tuscany
5) Wanderlust: Restaurants: Valsabbion, Pula, Croatia: Interesting introduction to Croatian cuisine
6) Restaurant Management Magazine: Reimagine Croatian Wines
7) Grapes of Sloth: Croatian Wines – Coming Soon?
8) Come for the Wine: Wines of Croatia Tasting – The Recap!
9) Wines of Croatia Blog: End of an Era: Gary Vaynerchuk Retires from Wine Videos
P.S. We love to hear from you!
If you have comments or other news to share, please comment on this post or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org